Thursday, February 9, 2012

2/9/12 written Sunday 2/5/12 cont. new journal and Made in America presents...

I have almost filled my journal. I went out last Friday to the Hallmark store by my house to get another one. The store must have moved. There was another store in its spot. I like writing in a journal, then the kids can have them when they grow up. Since the Hallmark store had moved I went to the Christian Book Store, to find a journal. They had a lot of choices, but they were all printed in China. I wanted one that was made in America. The cashiers said that they didn't know which, if any, were made in America. I did find one. It was the "Max Lucado Journal - Outlive Your Life."


At Christmas the local newscaster had a challenge for our town. Could all of us, when we bought our Christmas presents for people, give at least one present that was made in America? This challenge was more difficult than I thought it would be.There aren't many things in the stores that are made in America.The kids each received one present that was made in America.



No comments: