Thursday, February 23, 2012

2/23/12 written Sunday 2/19/12 cont. household jobs, no chickens and driving tests...

The kids have switched household jobs. Maggie is now on break, Beth has the dishes and William has laundry.


This spring we are not going to get any chickens. We had chickens last year, and after about a year we gave them to a friend. It was a nice learning experience, but I need to be in the house right now. We still have the chicken coop, so we can get more chickens another time.

Maggie had mentioned last week that she was ready to learn to drive. I found on the website what paperwork we needed to take in for her to take the written driving test. I am excited. I think that she will enjoy driving. When I told Maggie what paperwork was needed to take in and that we could go next weekend, she looked panicked. Maggie said that she couldn't study for the driving test now since she has a big paper due this month. She said that she will let me know when she is ready.

No comments: