Saturday, September 6, 2008

Saturday 9/6/08 folding bike and rooting roses...

I have decided to return my folding bike. There are too many things wrong with it.I will buy another one from the local bike shop. When we had four bikes on the bike rack, it was too much weight on the plastic bumper. With a folding bike, one bike can go in the trunk. We love to ride our bikes, we will need to make something work so that we can continue riding.
We took some cuttings from my Great grand-mother's rose bush last weekend and planted them. I would love to have a few more of this rose bush planted around the yard. Also, if/when we move, if we only have one of this plant and it dies, well...we would have none. But if we moved a few bushes, there is a better chance that one will live. My Great grand-fathers rose bush has rooted almost every time that we have planted a cutting.

No comments: