Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sunday 9/11/11 Busy evening...

Last Tuesday was a busy evening. William had an allergy shot. He had gone to the mall and wasn't home yet when I came to pick him up. He was a few blocks from the house when I got him. He didn't have his school book with him so we came home for him to pick it up. I took William to his allergy shot, picked up the girls, and took them home. Then I went and picked up William from his allergy shot and took him to the computer store to get a USB drive to save things on for his class, then took William to school. I went back home and got Beth and took her to her schools open house. After the open house I took Beth back home and picked up Maggie.There was a local book store that was closing and she wanted to get lots of books for her birthday. After that I took Maggie home and went back to William's school to pick him up. His class ends at 9:10 but if he has a little homework he can stay and do it there instead of going back another day. At about 10 PM the gentleman who was cleaning the rooms after the classes were done shut off all of the lights in the building. I went and asked him if one class was still there. He said no. I told him not to worry that William had probably walked home. He walks over there a lot. I went back home, William was already there. They had had a sub and had gotten out early.When I was driving over to pick him up, I probably passed him. The day was over. It was good to be home.

No comments: