Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday 10/20/08 Brakes for my car...

My car's brakes started making noise last week. There are always so many questions that need answered when the car needs repaired. Will it be done in time to pick up the kids, or will it be done that day, how much will it cost, can all of the other things that needed to be done that day get done? I dropped the kids off at school and went to the car repair place. I had decided that if it was going to take too long, I could call my mom. I would rather be independent, but having to walk home or to call a cab didn't seam like a good idea. I started praying that the car would be done fast and for a low price. The mechanic looked at the car and said that it would be about $200.00 and would take an hour. I was so glad to have it done and have a safe car again.

No comments: