Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tuesday 6/10/08 I have two books to read...

I have two books to read. Usually I have a lot. We go to the used book store and buy books. The kids usually get two or three books each, and I get one or two. The difference is that the kids read their books, and I usually don't. I have piles of books that I would love to read, but haven't gotten to yet. Sometimes I will start a book, and after one page, will loose interest. I keep the book and say that I may come back to it. Last month I packed my room...and all of my books. Then we went to the book store. I got two books...one by F Scott Fitzgerald and one with three comedies by Shakespeare. I started with the F. Scott Fitzgerald book. The beginning wasn't really what I was looking for, but I thought that reading a Shakespeare book would take more concentration and work...or the last choice was to not have a book at all. I decided to keep reading the current book. The book has gotten better. Or maybe it was good all along and I had just gotten used to jumping around.

No comments: