Thursday, March 8, 2012

3/8/12 written Wednesday 3/7/12 cont. hope, shoes...

There is a question in this journal about what gives you the most hope? I had to think about the question for a long while. What gives me hope is to see my kids happy about their accomplishments, and when I have a problem that can be solved and I work out a solution. A problem that can't be solved would be if I have to drive somewhere and there is only one way to get there and there is too much traffic. I can't change the location or the traffic. When we have a problem that can be solved, like too many shoes in the kitchen, and we, or I, can find a solution, I begin to have hope of solving other problems.


Today I found plastic trays that can each hold two pairs of shoes. I got four of them. I will tell the kids tomorrow that they can keep as many pairs of shoes as they can fit on their tray in the kitchen. The rest of the shoes must go to the shoe shelf.

I keep three pairs of shoes in the kitchen. one pair each of dress shoes, tennis shoes and sandals. It is so convenient to have them all by the back door. I may have two layers of shoes on my tray.

No comments: